Free text notes can easily be added to any order. This includes cancelled or failed orders.
They can be used to:
- Keep track of who made adjustments to the order.
- Note who generated or placed the order from your team.
- Make notes regarding correspondence with the Billing User.
It's important to keep in mind;
- Notes can't be edited once created.
- Created notes appear in the Logs tab.
- It's a good idea to include your name when creating a note, so others know who to refer to with questions.
Here is how you add a note and view it:
- Click Add Internal Note.
- Enter your Note.
- Press Save.
- You can now view the notes on the Logs tab.