Use this guide to prepare a Brother QL-820NWB for use with Jomablue.
- Unpack all contents and remove all plastic.
- Open the printer cover and pull the paper tab - clearly indicated that it requires removal.
3. Unbox / Unwrap a paper roll and insert it into the printer. Ensure the Roll Spool arms are inserted firmly in the Roll Spool Guides. Then feed the paper through the Printer.
4. Press the power button to turn on the printer. Make sure the green status light comes on.
5. Use the [▲], [▼] and [OK] buttons to set your language, the time and date as prompted. This should take you to the main screen.
6. Press the [Menu] button.
7. Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select Bluetooth > Bluetooth (On/Off) > On in the settings menu. Press [OK].
8. Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select Bluetooth > Automatic Reconnection > On in the settings menu. Press [OK].
9. Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select Template Settings > Template Mode > Off in the settings menu. Press [OK].
10. Press the [↩] button to return to the main screen. You should see the Bluetooth icon in the top right.
This guide includes the attaching of the battery (optional) - if you're not using a battery pack, simply use the provided printer power adaptor.
When using the battery pack, the original printer power supply will still be required to recharge the battery.
Battery Model: PABU001
- Turn printer off.
- Remove the small plate on the bottom of the printer. This is the cover of the battery terminals.
- Slide the Battery on to the bottom of the printer.
- Screw in the 4 holding screw.