Grouping Vendors by Tier
You may wish to allocate your Vendors by Sponsorship level, type of Vendor or other relevant grouping. To do this, you need to add Vendor Groups.
Firstly, you need to create your Groups. To create a Vendor Group, navigate to App Specific > Vendor Groups in Jomablue, then click the New Vendor Group button at the top-right corner of the page.
Here are some examples:
- 1. Gold, 2. Silver, 3. Bronze
- Accounting, Biometric, Marketing
Adding Vendors to Groups
Once you have created your Vendor Groups, you can add them via one of two methods - adding them directly to a Group via a search bar, or via a drag-and-drop interface.
To add a Vendor to a Group via the search bar, click on the Click to add button in the desired Group (see the below screenshot):
A search bar will appear - type the name of the Vendor you wish to add, then click Add to Group when it appears on the right.
Alternatively, you can use the drag-and-drop interface to add Vendors in to a Group. In the search bar on the right of the Vendor Groups page, type the name of the Vendor you wish to place into a group, then simply drag it in to the group you wish to add it to (see the screenshot below):
Here is an example of how the list is presented to an Event App user when Vendors are grouped. You will see there is:
- One Gold Sponsor
- Two Silver Sponsors
- One Vendor without a Group
Important things to keep in mind about Grouping Vendors:
- The Groups are sorted alphabetically. So if you would like "Gold" to appear before "Bronze" we suggest naming the groups "1. Gold" "2.Bronze" etc.
- All Vendors within a Group are sorted alphabetically
- Any Vendors that do not belong in a Group appear in a final group without a heading