Speakers are presented in an alphabetical list (by first name). The following fields are displayed in the list:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
Users can search for Speakers and see the list of Speakers refine itself in real time. Search results return Speakers based on matching Name, Job Title, or Company.
If a profile picture isn't uploaded for a speaker, the thumbnail is blank white. If a speakers job title and company isn't included in their profile, white space is displayed. e.g:
Here is an example of the Speaker list in the Event App:
You can also view more detail about the Speaker when selected. This includes social media links and a bio. Included will also be a list of all Sessions that Speaker is included in.
Recommended Limits and Sizes
Important things to note:
- Social links only appear if they are populated
- An email icon will appear if the email address is populated
- Clicking on any social or email icons will open in a new window
- Clicking on a Session will take the user through to that Session
- The Bio supports HTML using the WYSIWYG editor
- Although a well composition photo of the speakers face is recommended. We automatically centre images on the persons face.
If you're looking for 'how to add Speakers' including limits and recommended sizes go here