The Jomablue platform supports Event Survey functionality that can be tailored to suit your needs.
Jomablue Surveys are dynamic and are based on an individual attendee's journey at an event. Each attendee can be sent a Survey that asks them general questions, and only questions about the sessions they attended. Key features and abilities include:
- Common questions for the entire event
- Survey questions based on sessions that an attendee checked in to
- Multiple question types including free text, select, multi-select, range, and star rating (examples)
- Create multiple Surveys per event (e.g. one for Exhibitors, and another for Delegates), and send them to Categories of People
- Easily send follow-up reminders to complete the Survey for those who haven't done so yet
Customization options include:
- Custom colour (must contrast with white background)
- Custom footer text (can include an optional terms and conditions link, HTML input required)
- Custom success message upon completion of the Survey (HTML input required)
- The default customisation settings can be found here
Some important things to note:
- Surveys are sent to attendees via email or SMS as a unique URL, and each Survey can only be submitted once per user per Survey. If a user attempts to reload or follow the link to the Survey for a second time, they are presented with the following message: "You have already completed this Survey"
- Once a Survey has been submitted, there is no way to "undo" the submission from a user or admin point of view
- Currently we do not support branching questions in Surveys - they can be dynamic based on Sessions attended, but not based on responses within the Survey itself
How do I access my Survey results?
To see how to access your survey results, please click here