The Jomablue platform supports Event Survey functionality that can be tailored to suit your needs. There are two types of survey available: post-event surveys, and in-app surveys.
Jomablue Post-Event Surveys are dynamic and are based on an individual attendee's journey at an event. Each attendee can be sent a Survey that asks them general questions, and only questions about the sessions they attended. Key features and abilities include:
- Common questions for the entire event
- Survey questions based on sessions that an attendee checked in to
- Multiple question types including free text, select, multi-select, range, and star rating (examples)
- Create multiple Surveys per event (e.g. one for Exhibitors, and another for Delegates), and send them to Categories of People
- Easily send follow-up reminders to complete the Survey for those who haven't done so yet
Customization options include:
- Custom colour (must contrast with white background)
- Custom footer text (can include an optional terms and conditions link, HTML input required)
- Custom success message upon completion of the Survey (HTML input required)
- The default customisation settings can be found here
Some important things to note:
- Surveys are sent to attendees via email or SMS as a unique URL, and each Survey can only be submitted once per user per Survey. If a user attempts to reload or follow the link to the Survey for a second time, they are presented with the following message: "You have already completed this Survey"
- Once a Survey has been submitted, there is no way to "undo" the submission from a user or admin point of view
- Currently we do not support branching questions in Surveys - they can be dynamic based on Sessions attended, but not based on responses within the Survey itself
How do I access my Survey results?
To see how to access your survey results, please click here