If you would like to share a Google Maps link to the event venue, read on.
Important: Don't copy the Google Maps URL from the browser, the URL can contain directions or other parameters that are specific to you and no one else - you don't want to link all attendee the directions from your office to the event venue.
1. On your computer, open Google Maps.
2. Search for the Event Venue
3. On the top left, click Menu
4. Select Share or embed map. If you don't see this option, click Link to this map. Optional: To create a shorter web page link, check the box next to Short URL.
5. Copy and paste the link wherever you want to share the map.
To validate that the map link is correct. Open the copied link in an incognito browser. You should see the event venue pinned (and not directions to the event venue).
You can then add the URL inside of the e-Ticket Body content. A user with Google Maps app installed on their device will automatically be taken into the app to navigate to the venue, otherwise it will launch in their browser.
Here is an example.
<a href="https://goo.gl/maps/HZ9jwSDz7s52" target="_blank">Launch Maps</a>