One of the key functions of Lead Capture is the ability for exhibitors/sponsors to be able to export a CSV file containing the details of any leads they have captured onsite, during the event. The default configuration for the export CSV file is as follows;
The information contained in the export is as outlined below. These fields are not configurable.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Notes (any notes recorded on the lead capture device, at the time the lead is captured)
- Date Created (date and time of lead first captured)
- Date Update (date and time of lead last updated, e.g: added notes)
- If optional tags are used, each tag will be contained in a column prefixed with "TAG:" and the tag nameeg: TAG:Hot or TAG:Warn
- If the optional feature is configured, allowing exhibitors to email their lead from with-in the lead capture device, then additional columns showing 'email sent' will be viewed in the export. An additional column will be added for each email created. The column name will be prefixed with "EMAIL:" and the name of the email e.g: EMAIL:More info email or EMAIL:Pricelist email
Mobile Phone Number Privacy
If you are unable to share a lead's mobile phone number with Vendors in their lead export, this can be toggle within Event Settings.
Important: Ensure this is done prior to the event starting or a Vendor will receive the mobile number once they export the list. You can't retrospectively remove this if they have already exported their leads.
Optional Configuration of Vendor Lead Exports
An optional feature is to extend the Vendor Lead Export to include Custom Field information recorded in a leads Person record for the event. This is a global setting and is set on a per-event basis. The default settings for Custom Fields is to NOT include them in the Vendor Lead Export.
To add additional Custom Fields to the Vendor Lead Export, see Custom Fields and toggle the Available in Vendor Lead Export to Yes.
An example of the Custom Fields 'Postcode' and 'State' are shown below;
Important things to note:
- If there is no data for a particular field, it will be blank in the CSV report
- The export contains a CSV file and contains no formatting (it's a 'flat file')
- Data contained in the CSV is the data provided to Jomablue during registration or from the event organiser
- After column 'I', the column layout is dynamic depending on configuration of a particular lead capture device (TAG and EMAIL columns will be specific to what an exhibitor has setup on their profile)