A project Blueprint is a Workbook the Jomablue team prepare and share with you. We use it as the place to document and exchange various information (e.g. lists). It acts as a single reference point along the project journey for the latest information and reduces issues often found when emailing documents between teams.
Every project is different, but the types of content in the Blueprint are:
- Key Information about the project (e.g. dates, number of items of equipment)
- Bulk upload lists of special handling attendees (e.g. Speakers, crew lists)
- Staff / volunteer onsite schedules
- Schedule and planning of communication releases (e.g. e-Ticketing, notification SMSs, reminder emails)
- Data management tasks and associated dates