Prior to your event, and once the majority of event data has been imported into the Jomablue platform, we will conduct Jomablue Portal user training with key personnel from your team, who will manage updates to the content from that point onwards. This will require the creation of user accounts in the Jomablue Portal. As the data contained within the Portal is sensitive customer data, the creation of all Portal user accounts must be authorised by a single point of contact in your organisation (this will be arranged with your Project Manager).
Once each user has been authorised, we require the following information to create their account:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Mobile number
Once we have been supplied with the necessary information to create your user accounts, we will send out a welcome email including a link to set your password upon the first login. This link is only valid for 24 hours and thus the accounts should be activated within that timeframe.
Portal User Training
Once you have been set up as a user in Portal, your Project Manager will arrange one or more training sessions which may be a combination of the following:
- Training during an in-person meeting or conference call
- Training via an interactive webinar
Additionally, the following resources will be available to you for reference at any time:
- On-demand webinar recordings and tutorial videos
- The Jomablue User Guides knowledge base
At every step of planning and executing your event, you will be supported by the following Jomablue resources:
- Project Team: Led by one of our Project Managers, your Project Team will be your first point of contact when it comes to outlining your event requirements and scheduling WIP meetings. The Project Team will also include the onsite members for event showday(s).
- Customer Success Team: For all operational and technical queries, our Customer Success Team will be on hand at all times to assist you.
There are a number of support channels via which you can get in touch with our Customer Success Team - the options available are as follows:
- Live chat: for live chat support in Portal or in our User Guides, just click on the icon at the bottom right of the screen to start a conversation
- Email support: you can also reach us for support via email. For project-related support, send your support request to email@example.com, and for technical support send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org