Certain fields in Jomablue support additional styling for Community. Examples of this include Session Descriptions, Vendor Descriptions and Custom Pages. This article provides a quick introduction to using the editor.
Below is an example of how the Content Editor looks, with some content already created in it.
The Content Editor supports the following:
- Heading/Paragraph styles
- Bold, Italics
- Set the font colour and highlight colour
- Alignment (left, middle, right, block)
- Image upload and placement
- Writing code (if you prefer)
- Preview content on reduced width device (mobile device)
Images can be uploaded directly to the editor and placed within your content. Here is a demonstration of inserting a logo in your content.
Updated for Jomablue 5.4 onward