There is a large number of columns available to be included with your Jomablue People Export after your event - use this list as a reference to ensure that you're only exporting the data you need.
Columns included by default:
- Organisation UID - the unique identifier attached to that person, usually generated by your own CRM prior to the event. This can be used to feed the data obtained from your event back into your own CRM
- First Name/Last Name - the first and last names of the attendee
- Job Title/Company - the job title and company of the attendee
- Mobile - the mobile number of the attendee
- Email - the email address of the attendee
- QR UID - the Unique Identifier for a person (Jomablue use only)
- NFC UID - another Unique Identifier for a person (Jomablue use only)
- Status - the registration status of this person within the event. This can be either 'Registered' or 'Cancelled'
- Import Type - the method by which the person was initially entered into Jomablue. This can be via a site, import, manual addition etc
- Mobile Suppressed - a Y field indicates if that a Person has not consented to having communications sent to them via their mobile number - aka "SMS Opt Out"
In addition to the default columns, the export tool allows you to select additional columns to be included in the report (more about how to do this here).
Categories - denoted by: CATxxx
This option includes one column per category enabled in the Event. Each Person row will contain a 'Y' for each category they are a member of.
Vendors - denoted by: VENxxx
This option includes one column per Vendor in the Event. If an Attendee taps their Smart Badge on a Vendor's Lead Capture Device, the timestamp will be in the corresponding column in the CSV. The first interaction timestamp is recorded.
This option will include a single column named Vendor Journey which contains the Vendor Journey that each Attendee has undergone. This is a somewhat structured string that can be placed in your CRM if your fields are limited.
Item Entitlements - denoted by: ITMxxx
This option includes one column per item. When a person is entitled to an item they will be represented with a Y, once collected the Y is replaced with a timestamp.
Session Related Content - denoted by: SRCxxx
This option includes one column per Session in the Event. If an Attendee attends a Session and then requests the Session Related Content, the column will contain the timestamp of when they requested the Session Related Content
Session Attendance - denoted by: SESxxx
Y will appear if the person has attended the session. This could be either by a session check in or inferred.
Session Check-in - denoted by: SESxxx
This option includes one column per Session in the Event. If a Person attended a Session, the timestamp of when they checked in to the Session will appear in the corresponding column
Session Check-out - denoted by: SESxxx
This option includes one column per Session in the Event. Each column header takes the form "Check OUTxxx", where xxx is the Session number. If a Person checks out of a Session, the timestamp of when they checked out of the Session will appear in the corresponding column
Session Allow Entry - denoted by: SESxxx
This option includes one column per session in the Event and indicates if a person is entitled to attend a session with a Y in the corresponding column.
This option will include a single column named Session Journey which contains the Session Journey that each Attendee has undergone. It consists of a series of [square brackets] containing the names of each Session they attended, in the order that they attended them
Touchpoints - denoted by: TPTxxx
If an Attendee taps their Smart Badge on a Touchpoint during the Event, the most recent time they did so will appear as a timestamp in the corresponding column