To create a Custom Page in your Community, you will need to do the following:
- Log in to Jomablue and navigate to Community > Community Pages
- Click New Page and you'll be presented with the following view:
- Create your Custom Page by simply filling out all the fields in the New Page view. Descriptions of what each of the fields are can be found here
- Click Save to save your Custom Page (note that your changes will take up to a minute to appear on the live Community)
An example of a Custom Page configuration can be found below:
The resulting Custom Page can be found below - with the Icon, Menu Title, Header Title, and Content areas indicated:
Tips and tricks
- When selecting an Icon you will need to enter the name of the desired icon into the Icon field. The names and previews of the available Icons are linked in the New Page view
- Be sure to set your Custom Page to Enabled so it will appear in your Community
- Be sure to click Save before closing the window to ensure your work is saved!
- Updates to the Custom Page will take up to a minute to appear in the Community after you click Save - this is due to caching
This article is about creating Custom Pages in Community. For a general overview of Custom Pages in Community, see this article.
Updated for Jomablue 5.7 onwards