This article is about creating Custom Pages in the Event App. For a general overview of Custom Pages in the Event App, see this article.
To create a Custom Page in the Event App you will need to do the following:
- Log in to Jomablue and navigate to App Specific > EventApp Pages
- Click New Page and you'll be presented with the following view:
- Create your Custom Page by simply filling out all the fields in the New Page view. Descriptions of what each of the fields are can be found here
- Click Save to save your Custom Page (note that your changes will take up to a minute to appear on the live Event App)
Tips and tricks
- When selecting an Icon you will need to enter the name of the desired icon into the Icon field. The names and previews of the available Icons are linked in the New Page view
- Be sure to set your Custom Page to Enabled so it will appear in your PWA
- Be sure to click Save before closing the window to ensure your work is saved!
- Updates to the Custom Page will appear in the Event App as soon as you click Save (If you don't see it straight away, it could be to do with caching)