Before scheduling a Campaign, you are required to send a Test Campaign to ensure that your Templates display and merge as expected. Before sending a Test Campaign, ensure you have done the following:
- Set up a Person in Jomablue to receive the Test Campaign (ideally with an email or mobile number that you have immediate access to)
- Created an Email or SMS Template in Jomablue for the Campaign you wish to test
- Created a Survey (for the Survey Send Campaign), or an e-Ticket Template (for the e-Ticket Send Campaign)
After the prerequisites have been fulfilled, you can send a Test Campaign via the following method:
- When logged in to Jomablue, navigate to Event Configuration > Campaigns
- Click on Campaign Builder at the top-right of the page, and you'll be presented with the following screen:
You must complete Steps 1,2,3 before you can send the Test on Step 4.
Note: This workflow is the same as sending a production campaign, but if you're wanting to send the a test ony - you can cancel the builder after step 4.