This article assumes you have created an Admission for use in your Free Product. For more on how to create an Admission, see this article.
Creating a Free Product
To create a Free Product, navigate to Registration > Configuration, and click on the Products tab, then click on the New Product button. You'll see the following:
Create your Free Product by filling out the following fields:
- Name - the name of the Product - this is what will be displayed in the Sites that you include this Product in
- Description - the description of the Product - this will be displayed in the Sites that you include this Product in
- Admission - the Admission associated with the Product - this is what will place the Attendee registering into one or more Categories
- Type - paid or free. For this purpose, this should be set to "Free"
- Inventory - the number of these Products that will be made available
- Items - the Item Entitlements that will be included with this Product
An example of a fully completed Free Product can be found below: