In Jomablue, you can send Session content to your Session Attendees via a Session Card in their Event App feed. When the Attendee checks in to a Session, a Card in their Event App Feed will display:
- The name of the attended Session
- The time the Attendee attended the Session
- Custom HTML configurable within Jomablue
- A link to the downloadable content
Please note Attendees must be logged into the Event App to view their personalised Feed.
How to configure a Session Card in the Event App
- Navigate to Sessions and select the Session you would like to link the content to, then click on the Check-in tab
- In the Feed - Live Engagement App section, populate the Card Link Label field, set the Link Type to External, enter a Card Link External URL and Card HTML Content (plain text also supported) as below:
Explanation of fields:
Card Link Label - the Card can have a link included, and this is the text that will display as that link. Note: to configure the following 2 fields, there must be text in this field.
Card Link Type - the link included with the Card can either an external or internal link. Note: the internal link feature is for Jomablue internal use only
Card Link External URL - the URL to which the link is pointed. This can be a download link for a whitepaper, or a link to your website; anything that you want your guests to visit after having attended the Session.
Card HTML content - the Card can have HTML content with basic HTML - click here to see what HTML is supported.
Please note: any image or animation content you wish to display in a Session Card must be hosted externally
Updated for Jomablue 3.32 onward