The Order Summary Report contains a list of all Orders, their billing details, current payment status, payment totals, payment gateway transaction ID, and if applicable, coupon information.
Downloading the Order Summary Report
To download the Order Summary Report, you will need to be a trusted-finance or trusted-admin level user. To download the Report, navigate to Registration > Financial Reports, locate the Order Summary section, and click Generate Report.
Understanding the Order Summary Report
The Order Summary Report is a CSV file with a header row. The included groups of columns (and their header keys) are:
- Billing details (billing_first_name, billing_last_name, billing_email, billing_phone, billing_company, billing_address, billing_city, billing_state, billing_country, billing_postcode)
- Payment details (Payment Total inc. Tax, currency)
- Order status (status)
- Payment method (payment_method)
- Transaction ID (transaction_id)
- Coupon details (coupon_name, coupon_code)
- Order creation time (created_at)
Updated for Jomablue 3.31 onward