Note that this article only applies to Vendors who do not have the Vendor Portal enabled - for Vendors that do have the Vendor Portal enabled, see this article
Lead Capture is a great tool for helping drive more value for vendors. If you are selling lead capture at your event by way of an inclusion or as an add-on then you want to promote it.
Below is a sample copy available for use in vendor materials or for sending via email to promote the use of lead capture. The sample copy assumes vendors have the option to order/purchase a lead capture device prior to the event. If this option is not being offered to them, remember to remove it.
You may additionally wish to use this short video when communicating with vendors equipping them with the basic operations of the device they will be provided onsite.
What is it
Every attendee at the event will be provided with a Smart Badge (lanyard) upon arrival. This Smart Badge has the person’s name printed on it along with built-in technology being used across the event. As a vendor/sponsor at the event, you have the option to participate with this integrated event solution. You will be provided with a slimline 6-inch, 4G-enabled device that you can use for the duration of the event. Tapping an attendee Smart Badge on the provided device unlocks the attendee contact information as a lead to you. It’s simple to use - no bar codes, QR codes, or worries about installing an app on your own device. Simply hold the device, tap an attendee’s Smart Badge and they’re instantly captured as a lead.
- Quickly unlock an attendee as a lead by tapping the Smart Badge.
- Add notes and other profile information to improve the quality of the lead.
- Create and assign custom tags to leads to improve segmentation and post-event follow-up. E.g. ‘hot’, ‘warm’, ‘cold’ or the name of the salesperson who captured the lead.
- View a history of all leads and add further detail at any stage after capturing the lead.
- Perform an instant lead export from your device and receive an email link to a CSV file containing your lead information.
- Enjoy a completely stress-free experience; Jomablue staff will be onsite throughout the entire event to support your team.
- Eliminate manual data entry and filtering through business cards after the event.
- Instantly import lead data into your CRM system whenever you want with no need to wait.
- Ensure your product/company information is in attendees’ inboxes instantly, not one week later.
- Enable multiple staff to capture leads using multiple devices and ensure real-time syncing of lead data across all devices.
Updated for Jomablue 3.32 onwards